What is K-Town Hardcore Fest?
K-Town Hardcore Fest is held at Ungdomshuset, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Ungdomshuset is a collective, community center and venue with a long history and ties to the international punk and anarchist and D.I.Y. movement(s).
You can read more about our venue here.
Ungdomshuset has five ground rules that we expect all our our guests to uphold.
– No hard drugs(!).
– No violence.
– No racism.
– No sexism.
– No heterosexism/homophobia.
We do not tolerate the following things/behaviours either
– Don’t be a creep!
– Respect other people’s boundaries.
– No means no.
We want our guests to feel and be safe and to have a good time when they visit. If you experience any house rules being broken please get in touch with our Door Crew or Info Point at the festival! We take this matter very seriously and will deal with it accordingly.
Anyone doing/acting out any of the above mentioned things will be kicked out of the festival and their wristbands cut so they can’t re-enter!
Ticket sale for K-Town Hardcore Fest 2024 has not begun!
– The majority of the tickets will be sold via Billetto (as pre-sale tickets).
– Pre-sale tickets = three-day-tickets.
– Around 300 three-day-tickets will be sold at the door during the festival.
– 100 one-day tickets will also be sold at the door every day.
– One-day-tickets can only be bought at the door/festival entry.
Neither accommodation or camping is possible in or around Ungdomshuset. We are sorry about this!
For the last many years we’ve had agreements with Bellahøj Camping, which is quite close to Ungdomshuset, that gives our guests a daily discount.
When staying at Bellahøj camping, please respect the following things.
It’s great that you want to document the scene and K-Town, but please remember to not take random pictures of people without asking.
Filming or taking pictures of bands is ok – but it’s nice to ask the bands too.
Want to document K-town for media purposes? Buy a ticket and ask at the Info Point :)
Please DO NOT park near Ungdomshuset!
We need that space for our neighbors and touring bands.
You will simply have to find somewhere else to park.
Absolutely fucking not!
Broken glass, drunk punx and loud music is a bad combo for your four-legged friend:
– Pets are not allowed at the festival grounds.
– Don’t chain your pet outside the festival grounds either.
– The main festival areas are accessible for people using wheelchairs and walkers.
– Though it might be difficult to navigate our courtyard due the sheer amount of people – obviously we encourage all of our guests to be aware of their surroundings and to show respect and common decency towards our festival guests.
– Both concert halls are accessible via ramps, but the backstage areas (for bands and volunteers) have many stairs and steps unfortunately.
Please don’t. Support Ungdomshuset and K-Town by buying your drinks at the venue.
We will be selling various kinds of beers, sodas, cocktails and other beverages. Alcoholic as non-alcoholic.
K-Town Hardcore Fest is a cash only event.
Danish currency (DKK) is preferable, but euros (€) are ok.
You just show up in the workshop during the festival.
There will be a distro area at the fest, with records and merch from the performing bands.
If you run a punk label or have a distro and would like a spot, please get in touch via email. We’d like to know a bit about what you are selling and for how many days you need your spot (a maximum of three days) etc.
Please note that you still need to buy a festival ticket for the days you want to have your distro up (performing bands are excluded from this).
In case of first aid please go to our Info Point where our activists will be able to help or call an ambulance. Please take care of each other and reach out is someone is in need of help.
We sell 100% vegan meals during the fest.
Our Info Point usually serves coffee and snacks and it is the core of the festival. If you need information or first aid, please come and talk to us here. We are here to help!
Local shopping opportunities: The venue is located in the city, and several shopping opportunities are nearby. Please no five-finger-discounts (!!) as we’d like to be on good terms with our neighbors.