In this section we have gathered some of the most common questions that we get in regards to our festival.
We do not tolerate the following
- Hard drugs.
- Don't be a creep!
- Respect other people's boundaries.
- No means no.
Short answer: No. When tickets are sold out, they are sold out.
- We can't reserve tickets for you, and you can't buy one-day tickets online.
- During the fest, we will be selling three-day tickets and one-day tickets at the door as well. The door sale starts Friday at 17 (5 pm), so we recommend getting here early.
- Att: For the Virus Weekends (our corona-safe version of our festival) we won't be selling tickets at the door.
Short answer: No.
- We are aware that Billetto sucks for many of our foreign guests. And that Billetto has increased their fees (again), but at this point it’s too late for us to change to another ticket provider. Sorry!
- We will look into this and can hopefully offer a better solution for the years to come. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- For any questions regarding payment cards, connectivity issues, personal information, log-ins and accounts and more you need to contact our ticket provider and not us.
- This cannot be stressed enough. Please stop bombarding us with questions regarding these issues.
Sadly, we cannot offer any accommodation for our guests as we have no space at the venue and camping isn’t possible in the surrounding area. Instead we recommend that you have a look at the following places:
- Sleep in Heaven – Backpacker-type hostel in Nørrebro (5 min. by bus).
- Bellahøj Camping - 1 km from the venue. For many years we've had a special deal with Bellahøj Camping meaning that visitors with a 3-day festival pass, will get a discount on camping . When using Bellahøj Camping please be aware of the following rules and guidelines:
- It is okay to bring a camera to the fest, but please think about who and what your at filming or snapping pictures of. Ask the people you are photographing and respect and 'no', if they don't want to be photographed or filmed. Please also think about where you upload your pictures/films - some people do not want to be on public display and that should be respected.
- Taking pictures of and filming performing bands is okay, but the same guidelines still apply.
- If you would like to film or take pictures for use in any media, you need to check with the Info Point at our fest. If you plan on bringing a big camera rig you should check with the organizers group first (write us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We don't do accreditation of any kind - you will have to buy your own festival ticket!
Parking of vehicles around the venue and on Dortheavej is reserved for our neighbors and traveling bands only, sorry! So you'll have to find somewhere else to park your vehicle.
- Food: The festival is 100% vegan (no dairy, no meat, no eggs, no bullshit). We intend for the different food options available at the fest to be delicious, varied and at reasonable prices. Previously we’ve had sandwiches, hot-dogs, burgers and a dinner plate for sale. Food for guests will be served from a food stall/snack-bar in our courtyard. Prices range from 15 DKK (2€) to 30 DKK(4,5€).
- the Info Point is the nucleus of the festival, and one or more of the festival group members will be present at all times, except from 00.00-10.00. The Info Point serves coffee, snacks and (occasionally) sells festival merch. If you need any kind of information, first aid or have experienced any kind of harassment, please come and talk to us here. We are here to help.
- Local shopping opportunities: The venue is located in the middle of the city, and several shopping opportunities are nearby. Ask in the Info Point for more info, and please no five-finger-discounts (!!) as this can get us in trouble with our neighbors. Also beware that bringing a whole case of beer or a bottle of hard liquor to the festival grounds is uncool.
- Absolutely not! Dogs are not allowed at the festival grounds.
- Don't bring your dog and don't chain them outside the festival grounds either.
- Drunk punx, spiky clothes, shattered glass bottles and loud music for three days is not a good environment for you four-legged friend to be in.
- The main festival areas are accessible for people using wheelchairs and walkers.
- Though it might be difficult to navigate the courtyard due the sheer amount of people - obviously we encourage all of our guests to be aware of their surroundings and to show respect and common decency towards our festival guests.
- Both concert halls are accessible via ramps, but the backstage areas (for bands and volunteers) have many stairs and steps.
- You can bring a couple of your own beverages to the festival site, but bringing a whole crate of beer or a bottle of booze is not cool.
- Ungdomshuset's bar will we selling a range of cheap and affordable alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Previously we've also had a cocktail bar and a SxE bar - this is something we plan on having every year!
Sorry, we don't accept credit cards. Danish currency (DKK) is preferable, but euros (€) are ok.
You just show up in the workshop during the festival. Most years the winner of Bike Wars has won tickets for next years festival.
For people needing first aid or medical help, please go to our Info Point and where our activists will be able to help or call an ambulance if that's needed. Take care of each other and reach out is someone is in need of help.
There will be a distro area at the fest, with records and merch from the performing bands. If you run a punk label or have a distro and would like a spot, please write to us (email@example.com). Please note that you still need to buy a festival ticket for the days you want to have your distro up (performing artists are excluded from this).