NOTE: we are NOT accepting band requests for K-Town Hardcore Fest 2021 at this moment. Sorry! Stay tuned.
When do you start booking bands?
Our booking meetings usually start around the end of the year and we are officially open for booking requests when the dates for the next edition of the festival have been announced. Our Booking Group consists of several people, both new and experienced bookers, and we go through all requests, so please be patient!
In order to be considered for the next line up all you have to do is:
- Write a short email to email@example.com.
- Include a brief description of your band and sound.
- Include a link to youtube, bandcamp or soundcloud link. MP3’s are ok too.
- No Spotify links (we’re not signing up for that shit).
Things to note:
- Do not contact us via social media – use our email, always.
- We do not care about the amount streams/plays you’ve had.
- Help us, by helping yourselves – no need to include all kinds of PR material or “pro” reviews and quotes and what not – we don’t read it anyway and we have enough material to go through as it is.
- Keep it brief, short, simple and to the point.
- We are a non-profit DIY punk festival – always will be.
- We check all of our emails and you will get a reply, please be patient.
- If you plan on touring around the festival dates and need an early answer, then get in touch with us well in advance and please mention that in your email!
- One last thing: We are a punk/hardcore fest! Look at the previous line-ups and you’ll get an idea of the types of bands we book.
- Stop wasting your own and our time if your band doesn’t fit the bill ;)
- And no, we will not be booking your metal band.