Please note that band booking for 2019 is closed. We start up again at the end of the year.
Booking meetings usually start around the end of the year and we are officially open for booking requests when the dates for the next edition for the festival has been announced. The K-Town Booking Group consists of several people, both new and experienced bookers, and we go through all requests, so please be patient – you will get a reply from us!
In order to be considered for the next line up all you have to do is:
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not write to us on Facebook/Instagram.
- Write a brief description of your band/sound.
- Include a link to a free and easy accessible streaming site (i.e. NOT Spotify!)
- There’s no need to include loads of PR material and tech riders – we’re a DIY punk festival ;)
- We check all of our emails and will reply to you. Please be patient.
- If you plan on touring around the festival and need an early answer, then please mention that in your email!
One last thing: We are a punk/hardcore fest! Look at the previous line-ups and you’ll get an idea of the types of bands we book.