Booking meetings usually start around the end of a year and we are officially open for booking requests when the dates for the next edition for the festival have been announced. Our Booking Group consists of several people, both new and experienced bookers, and we go through all requests, so please be patient!
In order to be considered for the next line up all you have to do is:
- Write a short email to email@example.com.
- Write a brief dedcription of your band and sound.
- Include a youtube/bandcamp link for us to listen to.
- No Spotify links please.
- Don’t contact us via Facebook or Instagram – use our email, please.
- We don’t care about the amount streams/plays you’ve had.
- Help us, by helping yourselves – no need to include all kinds of PR material or professional reviews and quotes – we have enough material to go through as it is.
- Keep it brief, short, simple and to the point – we have way to many email to read and go through already.
- We are a non-profit DIY punk festival – always will be.
- We check all of our emails and will reply you. Patience is a virtue.
- If you plan on touring around the festival dates and need an early answer, then get in touch with us well in advance and please mention that in your email!
- One last thing: We are a punk/hardcore fest! Look at the previous line-ups and you’ll get an idea of the types of bands we book.
- Stop wasting your own and our time if you don’t fit the bill ;)
Death/black/extreme metal bands need not apply.